Monday, March 1, 2010

Race Day

Saturday morning Kenai and Mommy got up SUPER early to go watch Aunt Jennifer run the Ft. Worth Cow Town 1/2 Maraton. There were so many people there but we got to see her running 6 different times. We didn't see her at the start until she yelled my name.

A couple times we had to wait a while before she got to where we were waiting. But Kenai was such a good boy. He sat in his stroller drinking his juice or sat on my lap and cheered for all of the other runners. He made a lot of the runners smile and one guy even gave him a high five.


After the race, we went to Qdoba, sat and talked, and had breakfast. Boy was it good. I think Corinth definately needs one of those! After Jennifer rested a little we did what any Stewart girl would do....we shopped! Kenai, not being a Stewart girl, didn't enjoy it all that much. Plus he was tired so he decided to take a nap. I don't blame him because I could have done that too!










No comments:

Post a Comment