Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Wednesday Nights

Heres an overview of our typical Wednesday night for all of you that care to know.


Dinner with Friends


We feed the kids too. Avery knows that when the highchair comes out its for Kenai...how cute!

Tonight April had a "date" with Liam. Isn't this cute! I wish I still fit at the kids table.

Liam likes to talk a lot instead of eating, I think April decided to move on and gave her seat to Avery who seems to be listening...at least at this moment.


After dinner...the mess begins. And this is only the beginning of it. Just wait until all 7 kids are in the living room!!!!


After small group, and as I learned tonight it is SMALL GROUP not bible study, we get home, I put both of my boys to sleep, and I finally get Candi time!



No comments:

Post a Comment