Monday, March 29, 2010

It's been a while!

Not much has happened in the past couple weeks but here are some pictures anyways!

I love this picture. I feel like he is saying "Mom! Do we have to do this here?"

Kenai loves the new toy kitchen I bought him for $10 at the Just Between Friends sale on Friday. I don't think he was as excited about the clothes but his outfit did come from there also. April and I both had some decent luck.

Last weekend we had the Lewis's over and Walker and Kenai did pretty well together. They are both watching the dogs outside in this picture. I can't wait until these boys are old enough to really play together and not just in the same space.

One morning I dropped Kenai off at school and they gave him some cheerio's for breakfast. I don't think he was feelin'em because he took a hand full and dropped them on the floor.

This weekend we went to the City of Corinth Easter Egg hunt. The church passed out juice to everyone. Kenai wasn't old enough to participate yet but he really enjoyed playing in the dirt.

Just another cute picute at the hunt.


Ben was so good with Kenai. He let him set on his lap and Kenai didn't hesitate on making himself comfy.


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving my consignment finds! We will have to hit up the ones that are coming up!

    ReplyDelete