Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Great Weekend

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Our weekend started out with dinner Friday night at Rockfish. Its almost like the 3 of us never get alone time during the week...well at least while we are all awake.
Saturday Kenai and I woke up and he told me he wanted to go see if we could find any good garage sales. Ok...so maybe he didn't tell me but I am so excited for garage sale season I can't wait. We found a few but only made two purchases. Both for Kenai of course. I got him a little toy that plays music and teaches him numbers and shapes. Then the last stop before heading home we found a Little Tikes picnic table for $5!!!!!! I am pretty proud of this purchase. Its not faded or anything. A couple little scatches but otherwise looks great.


After we got home we played for a while! Then grandma and grandpa Hammett came over to baby sit while mommy went to a baby shower.

Kenai likes to play under his table!


I think someone is just as ready for the summer as mommy is (or he could just be watching the doggies).

Sunday after church we decided to go for a family walk. It was a great dayout! We got Kenai all buckled into the jogging stroller but then noticed that the tires are flat. I guess we need to get those fixed soon!

Not sure what he is pointing at but I think he was enjoying being outside.
Loved the hair!


Just a good picture of use after the walk.


Lizzy enjoyed the sun too!

2 comments:

  1. So much FUN! I LOVE garage sales I love finding treasures and great deals! Let's go together one Saturday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for G sales!! Love them. :) What a great table you got, I need to start looking for the sales! Let's all go one Sat. for sure.

    ReplyDelete