Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Weekend

What a great weekend. Nothing spectacular happened but we were all finally heathly for once. Kenai and I went shopping Saturday morning...I had to give in to the urge. We were all ready to walk out the door besides I had to put Kenai's socks and shoes on...and....he spit up all over both of us. Fun times! Once we both got changed we finally made it to Homegoods. Only made it to the one store before Kenai was ready for his nap.



Sunday was my first time teaching the Infant & Toddler Class at Venture. I don't know that 1 & 2 year olds have ever made me so nervous. It went well and I must say that Kelli and I did an AMAZING job. Ok, maybe not AMAZING but we handled it.


After church Man and Taylor stopped by before heading back to Abilene. Kenai loves his cousin Taylor...and I am pretty sure that Taylor loves Kenai.


I got to smell all of the Scentsy's for my first time...and of course I had to buy some (sorry April...I will buy from you next time)! Got to keep the house smelling nice.


We wish they could have stayed longer and that Aunt Jennifer would have been able to come with them but there is always next time.

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of all the kiddies at church sitting at the table. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete